Sunday, November 25, 2012

Funny faces

November 25, 2012

Day 2: Funny Faces!

730am Sunday morning my husband and I awoke to laughter and giggles and the kids saying, "that silly elf!!"

Buddy our house elf took the dry erase markers and drew funny faces and pictures on our family pictures we have hung up. I must admit it was pretty funny.  Seeing the boys laugh and smile was the icing on the cake!!


Buddy added a mustache to Logan!!


Buddy then drew a clown face on Logan and some crazy eyebrows and beard on Dylan. He also made it so the pictures were all crooked. 


Dylan saw this and said, "Hey I don't smell like farts!"


As you can see he was the one with the markers!!!


BE GOOD! I made sure the kids saw that!






Logan said, "I don't eat cat food!" What a silly elf!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments! We love them!