Monday, November 27, 2017

Instant Snow! 11/26/17

Sorry for not posting this sooner! But Sunday, November 26th was a crazy day! I heard our youngest son, Logan, wake up and the first words out of his mouth were, "Where is Buddy and what did he do today?". He went in search of this Elf and the Reindeer, he searches in each room until he finds him. Well it just so happens that on Sunday morning, Buddy and Teddy were in the kitchen making a mess.  Logan, comes and tells me that they made a mess in the kitchen and of course I had to make a small big deal out of the mess these little Santa's helpers make. I think my kids get a kick out of seeing me kinda make a silly big deal over it. 
Don't you just love the apron on Buddy and the Chefs hat on Teddy? They look so cute!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments! We love them!